We are a small company in the heart of Emilia Romagna that was born of the dream of four business partners who, in 1993, decided to combine their twenty years’ experience and knowledge in the field of mechanical components. Currently, our registered office is located in Lippo di Calderara, in the province of Bologna, and we specialise in the design and production of motion transmission solutions.

Over the years, we have gradually established ourselves in this sector, thanks to the creation of a commercial network in Italy, which counts for 60% of our turnover, and to the creation, via sales agreements, of a foreign distribution network, from which we obtain the remaining 40% of turnover. From the late1990s, we began participating in various sector trade fairs all over the world, from Germany to Romania, Russia Brazil, France and China. This has enabled us to make ourselves known and valued outside of Italy too, through partnerships with different international companies, including distributors, agents and specialist manufacturers.



A fundamental aspect of our work, as well as the standard product quality, is our ability to work in partnership with our customers during the design stage: our in-house Technical Department provides consultation and support for the production of any type of automation, from the standard solutions shown in our catalogue, to more complex and innovative custom-designed solutions. Often, in fact, we start with a standard product and we adapt it to fit requirements, thanks to modern and sophisticated technologies that enable us to offer the cutting-edge and custom-made mechanical solutions that you need.

Our long-standing objective is to make our acquired experience available to you, in order to resolve any automation problem, together with the required technical expertise to guarantee you the very best in technology and first-rate quality control. The company warehouses are always well-stocked and the flexibility of our workers, combined with our close ties with local producers, guarantees rapid and precise delivery time: one week in Italy and from one to three weeks abroad.